quite a bit. I am so excited to go shopping with her, get her hair and nails done, give her the pinkest most girlest room a princess could as for. I look forward to girly birthday parties and playdates with her friends. Even now I love taking her to her closet and picking out her outfit for the day the the accessories to match. I adore my little Joshy and Kurt simply just can not get enough of him. But there already is this different bond I have with Kate because she is a girl. Its actually quit simple I think, it's just the feeling of I know exactly what she is going through, it is a been there done that type of thing. I mean someday I am going to pick out wedding dresses with her (in the far future), prom dress shopping, things that men just can not relate to. And then I get two of them, what a gift for us, two precious little girls to raise and enjoy. Kate is going to experience one thing I never got to though, having a sister.I always wanted a sister and in someways I was always a little bit jealous of my friends with sisters because of the special relationship they had. No I am not talking about the fighting over the clothes part but mostly their relationship they had when they got older. And I am so happy that Katelyn will have that. I couldn't be more in love with her she is beautiful inside and out, I see it already.
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
My Mini Me
Now that Katelyn has gotten a little older and now has major personality I find myself dreaming about the future
quite a bit. I am so excited to go shopping with her, get her hair and nails done, give her the pinkest most girlest room a princess could as for. I look forward to girly birthday parties and playdates with her friends. Even now I love taking her to her closet and picking out her outfit for the day the the accessories to match. I adore my little Joshy and Kurt simply just can not get enough of him. But there already is this different bond I have with Kate because she is a girl. Its actually quit simple I think, it's just the feeling of I know exactly what she is going through, it is a been there done that type of thing. I mean someday I am going to pick out wedding dresses with her (in the far future), prom dress shopping, things that men just can not relate to. And then I get two of them, what a gift for us, two precious little girls to raise and enjoy. Kate is going to experience one thing I never got to though, having a sister.I always wanted a sister and in someways I was always a little bit jealous of my friends with sisters because of the special relationship they had. No I am not talking about the fighting over the clothes part but mostly their relationship they had when they got older. And I am so happy that Katelyn will have that. I couldn't be more in love with her she is beautiful inside and out, I see it already.

quite a bit. I am so excited to go shopping with her, get her hair and nails done, give her the pinkest most girlest room a princess could as for. I look forward to girly birthday parties and playdates with her friends. Even now I love taking her to her closet and picking out her outfit for the day the the accessories to match. I adore my little Joshy and Kurt simply just can not get enough of him. But there already is this different bond I have with Kate because she is a girl. Its actually quit simple I think, it's just the feeling of I know exactly what she is going through, it is a been there done that type of thing. I mean someday I am going to pick out wedding dresses with her (in the far future), prom dress shopping, things that men just can not relate to. And then I get two of them, what a gift for us, two precious little girls to raise and enjoy. Kate is going to experience one thing I never got to though, having a sister.I always wanted a sister and in someways I was always a little bit jealous of my friends with sisters because of the special relationship they had. No I am not talking about the fighting over the clothes part but mostly their relationship they had when they got older. And I am so happy that Katelyn will have that. I couldn't be more in love with her she is beautiful inside and out, I see it already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment