One of my favorite parts of my house is the beautiful trees that line our backyard and change with the seasons, I also have a amazing view of them though the babies nursery window. They are everything from cute little buds in the spring, full gorgeous and green in the summer, red, orange and brown in the Fall and appropriately baron brown twigs in the Winter, I adore trees like this, they are somewhat hard to find here in Southern California. So last week I noticed they were changing for Fall and of course got me all excited, I celebrated by making Kurt some Oatmeal cookies, since I have yet to find any pumpkin puree for baking , oatmeal was kind of my next best thing. So basically today was just another joyous day in the life of our little happy family.
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Happy Family
So yes..... it is officially Fall as of three days ago and it is 85 degrees here in beautiful San Clemente, well that is what the weather man said but my car was telling me 79 degrees but this is not the point. My point is I have been waiting oh so long for my favorite season and just my luck the season is kicked off with a wonderful heatwave :( I almost feel like it is ok though since I feel like I got off so easy with such a cool and mild summer and temperatures are looking alot better end of next week, I am being positive. We made the most of this weather and stayed close to home and played in the backyard with the babies. Well bubble play to be exact! I absolutely love how mesmerized the babies are by bubbles, they have the wondrous ability to make them forget the little boo boo they just received or the incident of Katelyn taking Josh's toy.
One of my favorite parts of my house is the beautiful trees that line our backyard and change with the seasons, I also have a amazing view of them though the babies nursery window. They are everything from cute little buds in the spring, full gorgeous and green in the summer, red, orange and brown in the Fall and appropriately baron brown twigs in the Winter, I adore trees like this, they are somewhat hard to find here in Southern California. So last week I noticed they were changing for Fall and of course got me all excited, I celebrated by making Kurt some Oatmeal cookies, since I have yet to find any pumpkin puree for baking , oatmeal was kind of my next best thing. So basically today was just another joyous day in the life of our little happy family.







One of my favorite parts of my house is the beautiful trees that line our backyard and change with the seasons, I also have a amazing view of them though the babies nursery window. They are everything from cute little buds in the spring, full gorgeous and green in the summer, red, orange and brown in the Fall and appropriately baron brown twigs in the Winter, I adore trees like this, they are somewhat hard to find here in Southern California. So last week I noticed they were changing for Fall and of course got me all excited, I celebrated by making Kurt some Oatmeal cookies, since I have yet to find any pumpkin puree for baking , oatmeal was kind of my next best thing. So basically today was just another joyous day in the life of our little happy family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment