about me

My photo
I am a very proud wife of a wonderful husband who serves our country as a Marine and a busy mommy of three beautiful children. Kurt and I have been happily married since 2004. January 10' we welcomed our adorable twins Katelyn and Joshua into our family.Recently on New Years Eve10' we again expanded the family and welcomed our gorgeous baby girl Charlotte. And yes you read that right, three babies all in one year which equals a very busy mommy!! I have my hands full but would not change it for the world. Our house is full of love, laughter and happiness. I am loving my life as a new mommy and wife.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Another First.... It's Halloween!!!!

Ohhhhh how fun the holidays are again now that we have little ones to share them with! I think we had a very successful first Halloween. I was a little nervous on how the night might play out considering the twins are normally fed, bathed and in bed by 7:00pm. But they were little troopers the whole night and stayed up until just about 9:45pm at Grandma and Grandpas house. Upon which we left and headed home and their snoring and heavy breathing in the back of the car was making me laugh and was the perfect ending to the night, they were simply exhausted from there first Halloween! I know you might be thinking that they are only nine months old and really can not participate all that much.....well they were busy busy busy in their costumes and passing out candy to the trick or treaters all night long, and for a baby that is tough work. Not to mention the trip to Target earlier in the day that I just had to drag them too, and I learned my lesson, Halloween day at Target in RSM is not good! Frantic moms raiding what was left of the candy aisle (nothing by the way) and of looking for last minuet costumes..hmmmm??? You see living in San Clemente does have a couple down falls, traffic during the summer and by far number one is no Target!!!!! So whenever I am down visiting family, I always stop by my favorite place in the world, Target :) But living a half mile from the beach, perfect weather and I mean perfect weather and daily walks to the beach and views of the sunsetting over the ocean make up for it more then enough. But back to Halloween the babies were too cute, all dressed up as a Monkey and Tinkerbell. Both costumes seem to fit their personalities so well, Josh could not have been more snugly and cute in his monkey outfit and our little Katelyn, what can I say she is just as spunky and feisty as Tinkerbell herself. We stopped by to say hi to Aunt Kristen and Uncle Steve, I just had to show off the cutest niece and nephew ever! Then off to Grandma and Grandpas we went where like I said we spent the rest of the night greeting trick or treaters. I remember last year on every holiday Kurt and I would mention how we couldn't believe that this time next year we would have two little twins with us to celebrate with and now this year were finding it hard to imagine that next year we will have two little ones that are walking to go trick or treating with and yet another addition to our family, our sweet Charlotte and she will be ten months old almost exactly the same age as Josh and Katelyn. Four words for you......looking forward to it!








No comments:

Post a Comment