about me

My photo
I am a very proud wife of a wonderful husband who serves our country as a Marine and a busy mommy of three beautiful children. Kurt and I have been happily married since 2004. January 10' we welcomed our adorable twins Katelyn and Joshua into our family.Recently on New Years Eve10' we again expanded the family and welcomed our gorgeous baby girl Charlotte. And yes you read that right, three babies all in one year which equals a very busy mommy!! I have my hands full but would not change it for the world. Our house is full of love, laughter and happiness. I am loving my life as a new mommy and wife.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Little Peanuts

That is exactly what my little twins are......Peanuts!!! Josh and Kate had their 1 year check up yesterday and they are completely healthy and happy (well except for the part when they received two shots each and a finger prick, ugghhhhh always so sad, Katelyn was not happy with that nurse). Well the whole trip to the doctors was actually quite hilarious. I always give myself two hours to get myself and the babies fed and ready to go anywhere, but yesterday Kurt and I were running late and I thought to myself I must be running slow these days because usually I have getting the kids ready down to the minuets you have to with twins. Then it hit me and I looked at Kurt and said Charlotte!! We have Charlotte now and that is at least a extra 30-45 mins I am going to need to get us all out of the house. I swear when we go anywhere it looks like we a taking a vacation somewhere and the now three car seats in the back of our car is pretty hilarious too. Now it did not end there, Katelyn was in one of her moods yesterday since we had to wake her up from her nap to leave and boy did we pay for that. She did not like being weighed by the nurse at the appointment and got herself all worked up and ended up throwing up on Kurt in which he ended up smelling like throw up for the rest of the errands of the the day. So as I sat their with crying Katelyn, a newborn on me in a sling and another baby patiently waiting for the doctor to come and as I searched for my wipes in my diaper bag to clean the throw up off of Kurts lap it really and I mean really hit me I have three kids under the age of two! And oh boy are the next couple of years going to be a adventure. Anyway, not to my surprise they are both in the five percentile and under for weight at height with Josh at 18.5 pounds and Katelyn at a whooping 17.5 pounds! They have always been tiny so the doctor is not worried at all and since they were preemies they get two years to play catch up. I love those little cutie pies, I just think that since I am use to such tiny babies Charlotte is going to amaze me at the speed she grows, she already was just about double the size of the twins when she was born. All I have to say right now is I am tired from not sleeping, barley have time to shower everyday or get out of my sweats and loving every single minuet of my adorable family!

No comments:

Post a Comment