about me

My photo
I am a very proud wife of a wonderful husband who serves our country as a Marine and a busy mommy of three beautiful children. Kurt and I have been happily married since 2004. January 10' we welcomed our adorable twins Katelyn and Joshua into our family.Recently on New Years Eve10' we again expanded the family and welcomed our gorgeous baby girl Charlotte. And yes you read that right, three babies all in one year which equals a very busy mommy!! I have my hands full but would not change it for the world. Our house is full of love, laughter and happiness. I am loving my life as a new mommy and wife.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Daddy Daughter Day

Oh boy did Katelyn have a fun day with Daddy at Kurts work. They had a sort of family day, it is called Jayne Wayne day and it is actually a day for the wives to experience all the neat things there husbands to on a daily basis. Hummer rides,weapon simulators and more, it was pretty exciting. Taking all three babies to be honest can be a little stressful. So sometimes Kurt and I will take one or two kids and leave the other for a special day with Grandma and Grandpa. Josh tends to not really enjoy crowds, he is more shy so he got the special day at the pool with Grandma and Grandpa. Oh and did he have a great time doing the thing he loves most these day, swimming!!! I am going to have to take some pictures of him because it always brings a smile to my face and I know it will to you as well. He kicks and paddles with his feet and arms, we might just have a Olympic athlete on our hands. But back to Katelyn who is the opposite twin she loves going to new places and meeting new people. She had the best time running around the parade deck with Daddy and she even got to sit in the front seat of a hummer. I think her favorite part of the day was when she got to eat in the chow hall, why? Endless food of course! My Katy girl loves to eat :) My favorite part of the whole experience was actually the next day when Kurt called me to tell me he missed his girls because he could picture Katelyn running around and smiling all day at his workplace and it made him smile and think if us.


2 comments: