about me

My photo
I am a very proud wife of a wonderful husband who serves our country as a Marine and a busy mommy of three beautiful children. Kurt and I have been happily married since 2004. January 10' we welcomed our adorable twins Katelyn and Joshua into our family.Recently on New Years Eve10' we again expanded the family and welcomed our gorgeous baby girl Charlotte. And yes you read that right, three babies all in one year which equals a very busy mommy!! I have my hands full but would not change it for the world. Our house is full of love, laughter and happiness. I am loving my life as a new mommy and wife.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Charlotte is Two!

As of 8:43am on 12/31/12 our little Charlotte is two years old, sigh. We had a fun little party over the weekend for the twins and Charlotte and then at home we had a tiny little party just for Charlotte and will be doing the same for the twins on their birthday as well. Charlotte woke up to a kitchen decorated in Hello Kitty in her honor with a special pancake her Daddy made in the shape of a 2 with whipped cream and sprinkles. We spent the day at the park and enjoyed chinese food (Charlotte loves chow mein noodles) and cake when we got home. Then she opened a couple present that Kurt and I got for her. With three kids birthdays all within nine days of Christmas you would not believe the amount of new toys we have in our house. Thank goodness I was smart this year and the weeks leading up to Christmas I did a major purge of all the toys the kids to not play with anymore. So after I opened all the toys and got them all organized in their rooms, I was not half as stress out about the clutter as I thought I would be. I think cleaning out closets the week before Christmas is going to be a new tradition of mine.
I am pretty sure Charlotte got the memo that she is a two year old a little early. Because my little Charlotte has been acting like a curious two year old for months now! As of today Kurt and I have THREE two year olds running around the house, all I can say is 2013 is going to be a very interesting year!
But we love our Charlotte so much and not one single day has gone by that she has not made Kurt and I smile. She is such a free spirt and full of life. It seems like yesterday the nurses brought sparkling apple cider to my room to celebrate New Years Eve as we were holding our beautiful new baby girl. I try to tell her almost everyday to slow down and stop growing so fast. But in true Charlotte fashion she does what she wants to do and she just keeps growing into the spunky toddler she is now. Happy Birthday sweet Charlotte, you are loved by so many but most of all by Mommy and Daddy!









No comments:

Post a Comment