We are 16 weeks pregnant this week and only 23 more to go (if this one doesn't decide to come early!!) I swear I am going to be prepared this time, bags packed and everything two months early! Right now we are on the schedule to have a New Years Eve baby the morning of December 31st.Oh how the time flies when you have two little twin babies at home this time to take care of :) My morning sickness is gone and now that I am in the second trimester I am feeling great and have all my energy back and I have even started to notice a little bump going on. I just wish it would get a little bigger because no women likes this
in between stage where people just don't know what to think quite yet. But right now all I can say is thank you god for this wonderful mild even a little chilly Summer he has given me this year. Because any pregnant women can tell you Summer is the most
dreaded season of all, as if having to wear a bathing suit wasn't bad enough, the sun beating down on us making us sweat more then we already are,
jeeze! Now I am just taking it day by day and looking forward to another exciting month.

Your Baby: Week 16
Watch what you say... tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean the little one can now pick up your voice. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming. And, if you're interested, an ultrasound might be able to determine gender.
I know what you mean about the bathing suits! We spent the day at the beach today and I DEFINIELY need to invest in a new cover-up. Glad you're feeling well! I can't imagine being pregnant with twin babes at home. I'm sure the time is flying by! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations...wow 16 weeks.
ReplyDeleteI am glad this is a cool summer too. I got heat stroke when i was pregnant with Carolyn, it hit triple digits ,no air cond..Thank God,Carolyn was fine...but I got real sick...So when I realized you girls were going thru the summer..I prayed God would give you a cool one...He is so Good...Glad to hear your doing well...Did you enjoy the apricots? Love Mom D.