about me

My photo
I am a very proud wife of a wonderful husband who serves our country as a Marine and a busy mommy of three beautiful children. Kurt and I have been happily married since 2004. January 10' we welcomed our adorable twins Katelyn and Joshua into our family.Recently on New Years Eve10' we again expanded the family and welcomed our gorgeous baby girl Charlotte. And yes you read that right, three babies all in one year which equals a very busy mommy!! I have my hands full but would not change it for the world. Our house is full of love, laughter and happiness. I am loving my life as a new mommy and wife.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Beach Day!

I had a wonderful surprise four day weekend with my hubbie and we spent a couple of the days as a family at our beautiful beach. I love the pictures of my little miss bathing beauty, could she be any more cute and adorable, look at those cheeks!!!!! Katelyn was loving the beach this weekend, wiggling her little toes in the sand. She really wore herself out and ended up passing out on my chest which I must say I really loved, can't get enough snuggle time with her. Josh refused to keep his hat on ( in his defense it was way to small!) so I was unfortunately unable to get one picture of his eyes open, it was a bright day. But he too had fun but enjoyed a nice lonnnnnnnng snooze most of the afternoon with the relaxing sound of the waves in the background. All in all we had a great time together and Kurt got some good surfing in as well which he always appreciates. As always life is good!!






No comments:

Post a Comment