about me

My photo
I am a very proud wife of a wonderful husband who serves our country as a Marine and a busy mommy of three beautiful children. Kurt and I have been happily married since 2004. January 10' we welcomed our adorable twins Katelyn and Joshua into our family.Recently on New Years Eve10' we again expanded the family and welcomed our gorgeous baby girl Charlotte. And yes you read that right, three babies all in one year which equals a very busy mommy!! I have my hands full but would not change it for the world. Our house is full of love, laughter and happiness. I am loving my life as a new mommy and wife.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Just Around The Corner.

Ahhhhh......I love this time of year because Fall seems to be just around the corner!!! This was one of my favorite times of year. When I was a teacher I loved getting the classroom ready for the new school year, it was so exciting. I have a almost obsession with the Fall season everything from pumpkin patches, cider, the beautiful fall leaves, oh and a Starbucks pumpkin spiced latte and chocolate croissant for breakfast the perfect treat. And this year once again I will try my very best to make the trip to Julian to go apple picking!! The only thing I wish is that I could live back East for the months of September, October and November so I could enjoy there true cool crisp Autumn weather and wear a cute chocolate brown pea coat with a cranberry colored scarf, but I would totally just settle on a trip to New York, oh how beautiful Central Park would be and Washington DC in the month of October. I can not wait to dress the babies up for their first Halloween, we already have their first costumes thank you to Grandma that has a serious shopping problem!, but I won't tell you what they are you'll just have to wait to see the adorable pictures of them, they will spend the night passing out candy on the front porch. I mean isn't that one of the best part about having children, the holidays, especially when they get a little older and they are actually able to trick or treat, I have such wonderful and fun memories of going door to door with my best friend Taylor (aka Aunt Taylor) every year in our costumes and pillow sacks full of candy. I was grazing through my pictures on my computer and came across a picture of me at the pumpkin patch last year I was pregnant and I could believe that once again I am pregnant again!! It gave me a good laugh this morning and made me think of all the adorable pictures of the babies I want to capture climbing all over the giant pumpkins. Anyway, so that is my confession of my true love for Fall, maybe your have learned something new about me today :)
fall leaves Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

  1. No no no no NOOO! I'm not ready! You see, fall is nice and all... but it leads to almost 9 miserable months of winter for us northern michiganders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah yes, but for us here in Southern California it was 90 degrees today and me and my pregnant self just can not take it anymore!

    ReplyDelete